As always, you can contact our office to answer any questions or concerns.
Children face many of the same health problems that adults do, however symptoms may show themselves differently and treatment methods that work well in adults may not be appropriate for children. This section identifies common pediatric ENT, head, and neck ailments and what you should ask your child's doctor about diagnosis and treatment.
- Child's Hearing Loss
- Children and Facial Paralysis
- Facial Sports Injuries
- Allergic Rhinitis (Hay Fever)
- Child Screening
- Children and Facial Trauma
- Cochlear-Meningitis Vaccination
- Could My Child Have Sleep Apnea?
- Day Care and Ear, Nose, and Throat
- How Allergies Affect your Child's Ears, Nose, and Throat
- Laryngopharyngeal Reflux and Children
- Noise-Induced Hearing Loss In Children
- Pediatric Food Allergies
- Pediatric GERD
- Pediatric Head and Neck Tumors
- Pediatric Obesity and Ear, Nose, and Throat Disorders
- Pediatric Thyroid Cancer
- When Your Child Has Tinnitus
- Why Do Children Have Earaches?
- Pediatric Sinusitis
- Secondhand Smoke and Children
For urgent requests,please call the office 540-722-7282.
|Monday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|