As always, you can contact our office to answer any questions or concerns.
Congestion, allergic rhinitis, a deviated septum, and mouth sores are just a few of the varied health problems that occur in this region of the body. Information about ways you can relieve symptoms at home and when you should see a physician can be found in this section.
- Allergies and Hay Fever
- Antihistamines, Decongestants, and "Cold" Remedies
- Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
- Facial Sports Injuries
- 20 Questions about Your Sinuses
- Allergic Rhinitis (Hay Fever)
- Allergic Rhinitis, Sinusitis, and Rhinosinusitis
- Antibiotics and Sinusitis
- Are We Through With Chew Yet?
- Cleft Lip and Cleft Palate
- Could My Child Have Sleep Apnea?
- Day Care and Ear, Nose, and Throat Problems
- Deviated Septum
- Do I Have Sinusitis?
- How Allergies Affect your Child's Ears, Nose, and Throat
- Injection Snoreplasty
- Pediatric Obesity
- Sinus Headaches
- Sinus Pain
- Sinus Surgery
- Sinusitis: Special Considerations for Aging Patients
- Tips for Sinus Sufferers
- Tongue-tie (Ankyloglossia)
- Your Nose: The Guardian Of Your Lungs
- Fungal Sinusitis
- Laser Assisted Uvula Palatoplasty (LAUP)
- Mouth Sores
- Nasal Fractures
- Nose Surgery
- Post-Nasal Drip
- Salivary Glands
- Secondhand Smoke
- Smell and Taste
- Smokeless Tobacco
- Stuffy Noses
- TMJ Pain
- Tonsils and Adenoids
For urgent requests,please call the office 540-722-7282.
|Monday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|